During 2022 a group of Governors (including the headteacher) worked on the Long Term Strategy (5 years) for our Schools. The purpose of this is to provide direction for all involved with the school and to help inform our decision making over the coming years.
We have set 5 key objectives that we believe will ensure that the schools continue to flourish and serve the needs of our community:
1) Ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children, staff and governors
2) Protect the Christian Ethos and Values of the school
3) Provide an attractive, rounded offering, that utilises the local environment
4) Perform exceptionally well and across all aspects of the school
5) Ensure long term prosperity of both schools with proficient management of all resources
Please read through the attached document. It provides the background that helped to inform our decision making and lists the criteria that we will use to determine whether we are meeting the objectives.
We will monitor the progress against these objectives on a termly basis and will review the overall strategy each year. Over time it will evolve.
We acknowledge that it will be a challenge to meet some of the targets that we have set, but these will ensure that our schools go from strength to strength and are rewarding places to teach and learn.